VF vacuum frying technology unlocks the secret behind the crispy fruit and vegetable chips
1. The integrated design of heating, frying, oil storage, de-oiling, dehydration, and oil filtration is completed continuously under vacuum. The oil content of the product is low, and the product is in a negative pressure state. Food is carried out under this relatively hypoxic condition. Processing can reduce or even avoid the harm caused by oxidation (such as fatty acid failure, enzymatic browning and other oxidative deterioration, etc.). In the negative pressure state, oil is used as the heat transfer medium, and the water (free water and part of the combined water) inside the food will evaporate and spray out, making the tissue form a loose and porous structure;
2. Automatic control of temperature and pressure (vacuum), no overheating, no overpressure, ensuring product quality and safe production;
3. De-oiling adopts frequency conversion speed regulation, which is suitable for all products with low oil content and high oil content;
4. The oil-water separation system can cool and separate the evaporated water and oil, reduce the pollution of the water cycle, increase the repeated use rate of water, and reduce the loss of oil;
5. Oil filtration system: upper and lower oil tanks, double-chamber heating system, individual control heating, and circulating oil filtering during frying, so that the oil is always kept clean, and the waste of oil is reduced;
6. The machine is made of stainless steel material, which has the characteristics of high work efficiency, stable performance, and convenient installation and use.
Two working principle:
Fruit and vegetable chips are made of fresh fruits and vegetables as the main raw materials, edible vegetable oil as the heating medium, and advanced technologies such as low-temperature vacuum frying (VF), which can be quickly dehydrated and dried in a very short time to obtain low water content. Fruit and vegetable foods have low oil content, are crisp but not greasy, preserve the original shape, color, aroma and taste of fruits and vegetables, and are rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber and other nutrients. They have low sugar, low salt, low fat, Features such as low fever.
3. Applicable food scope:
1. Fruits: such as apples, bananas, monkey peaches, pineapples, winter dates, strawberries, jackfruit, etc.
2. Vegetables: such as carrots, radishes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins, garlic, onions, mushrooms, winter melon, okra, etc.
3. Meat foods: such as beef, fish fillets, shrimp, octopus, etc.
4. Dried fruits: green beans, broad beans, etc.
Fourth, the processing process:
Raw material → screening → cleaning → slicing (cutting) → defrosting → draining → quick freezing → thawing → vacuum immersion → washing → draining → vacuum frying → vacuum deoiling → seasoning → product packaging → storage.