Maintenance Tips of Feeding extruder – Arrow Machinery
With the continuous advancement of society and the development of feed extruders, the maintenance of feed extruders is becoming more and more important. Let me explain to you the maintenance tips of feed extruders:
1. Keep the environment around the feed extruder equipment clean.
2. The feed expansion box bearing should be filled with grease in time. After running for 500 hours, replace the grease once.
3. The other parts of the feed extruder should be filled with grease regularly.
4. Always check the quality of Jinan extruder and pay attention to the replacement of wearing parts.
5. It is strictly forbidden to use hard objects to hammer in the disassembly and assembly process of the wearing parts such as screw and screw sleeve. It is strictly forbidden to place heavy objects or stand on the expansion chamber.
6. The puffing material of the feed extruder should be cleaned to prevent foreign objects such as metal entering and damaging the machine.
7. Since the wearing parts near the discharge opening are relatively fast wear, and near the feeding end are less worn. When replacing the wearing parts, it should be replaced sequentially from the discharging end, and it is not appropriate to replace the various parts at one time.
8. When long-term shutdown is not needed or the bulk material is replaced, the material in the expansion chamber of feed extruder should be cleaned to avoid agglomeration, mildew or cross-contamination between materials.
Today's explanation is end, thank you for taking the time to read in your busy schedule. Buy a machine and find Arrow. Jinan Arrow is your best choice, we will provide you with the best quality and cheap products with the best enthusiasm and the best service. Please feel free to call our hotline 86-531-82316906, we are looking forward to your call.